Thursday, October 10, 2019

Week 8A: Instagram

Leather and Lilacs is a fashion brand.  Today Instagram is known for being image heavy and fashion forward.  Before I began my research I assumed Instagram would be the best option, and after I feel the same way.  Instagram is a great way to share images of new designs, as well as quotes and short videos.  It will allow to me to make tags to draw in a larger audience and help me pinpoint my target market more specifically.  when I create a store I will also be able to link the store directly to the account.  Another great aspect of using Instagram as a business account, is my access to influencers.  Once an influencer is interested in a product and promotes it, you would have an immediate following.  That is the goal here eventually.  To have my company be well know and sought after for being a body conscious, body positive brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment